- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the oldest universities in Eastern Europe. It was founded in November 1804, on the initiative of the prominent educator V.N. Karazin and in accordance with the charter of Tsar Alexander I.
- Kharkiv University is the only university in Ukraine that has trained and employed three Nobel Prize laureates: the biologist I. Mechnikov, the economist S. Kuznets, and the physicist L. Landau.
- University has graduated over 130,000 students. The names of the University graduates are commemorated in geographical names, names of space objects, plants and minerals, laws and formulae. Almost 60 University graduates have become academicians and corresponding members of the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences (UNAS).
- University has 21 Schools and 124 Departments which provide training for specialists in 61 majors. The University also comprises 3 Research Institutes (of Astronomy, Biology and Chemistry), Central Scientific Library with over 3.5 million books in its stocks, Botanical Garden, University History Museum, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Archeology and Ethnography.
- University employs for teaching and research 308 Doctors of Sciences and Doctors of Letters, full professors and about 800 PhDs, associate professors including 15 academicians and corresponding members of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Sectoral Academies.
- Every year University scientists publish over 60 textbooks and 300 manuals, about 60 monographs and over 80 issues of the University Bulletin and other journals, about 2500 scientific articles and abstracts, including over 400 articles in leading international scientific journals. Annually the University holds more than 150 international and national conferences on research and teaching methods.
|FEES PER YEAR $
||ONE TIME CHARGES 1ST YEAR $
||OTHER EXPENSES EVERY YEAR (VISA EXTENTION 100 + MEDICAL ) $
||TOTAL FEE 1ST YEAR
||TOTAL FEE 2ND YEAR
||Total fees Includes fees+hostel+other Expenses medical and Visa
FOOD AND TRAVEL
- 1120 Mentors
- 82 Departments
- Amongst them 150 professors and 243 Associate Professors.
- Title of Doctors and Candidates are 117 and 449 respectively.
- Medical Preventive Department
- Medico-Prophylactic and Pharmaceutical Department
- Advanced Training of Teachers and Professors.
Step 1- Admission letter – 1 to 2 working days – scan copy by mail
12th mark sheet
10th mark sheet
Step 2- Invitation letter- 3 to 7 working day
12th mark sheet
Step 3- Visa – 10 to 12 working days
- 4 Passport size photo(3.5*4.5 cm )matte finish white background
- 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth : certificate
- Bank statement of 3 months – balance (3.5 lakh)
- Medical certificate
- Authority letter
- Affidavit of sponsorship + no objection letter
- Gap certificate