- Training at Ternopil State medical Institute was inaugurated on September 1, 1957 by the resolution of the Ukrainian government of April 12, 1957.
- Morphological building, Regional Hospital and a new hostel were under construction. 19 departments began functioning at the Institute, 66 teachers were working there (including 1 M.D., and 17 Candidates of Med. Sc.).
- 624 students studied at three courses then, 210 being first-year students. 120 second- and 224 third-year students moved voluntarily from medical institutes of Ukraine, Russia and other republics of the former USSR.
- The 7th Plenum of the Ukrainian Scientific Society of Surgeons in October 1960 was an important event. The students’ scientific societies were functioning efficiently.
- Such a raising of the creative enthusiasm of young scientists and students revealed at the All-Union competition, the Ternopil Medical Institute ranking 4th among the higher medical educational institutions.
- Today, the University comprises 48 departments organized into 5 faculties – Medical Faculty, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of International Students, and Postgraduate Training Faculty. Basing on theoretical departments are 4 research institutes, namely of Morphology; Medical and Biologic Problems; Pharmacology; Hygiene and Medical Biochemistry named after M.P.Skakun; Modelling and Analysis of Pathologic Processes; Clinical departments. Theoretical and clinical departments provide the basis for the Institute of Nursing.
LOCATION WISE FEES STRUCTURE
FOOD AND TRAVEL
*ALL FEES AND AMOUNTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- 1120 Mentors
- 82 Departments
- Amongst them 150 professors and 243 Associate Professors.
- Title of Doctors and Candidates are 117 and 449 respectively.
- Medical Preventive Department
- Medico-Prophylactic and Pharmaceutical Department
- Advanced Training of Teachers and Professors.
Step 1- Admission letter – 1 to 2 working days – scan copy by mail
12th mark sheet
10th mark sheet
Step 2- Invitation letter- 3 to 7 working day
12th mark sheet
Step 3- Visa – 10 to 12 working days
- 4 Passport size photo(3.5*4.5 cm )matte finish white background
- 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth : certificate
- Bank statement of 3 months – balance (3.5 lakh)
- Medical certificate
- Authority letter
- Affidavit of sponsorship + no objection letter
- Gap certificate