- Irkutsk State University was founded on October 27, 1918.
- Irkutsk State University became the major educational, scientific and cultural center on the vast territory of Eastern Siberia at once.
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation announced the inclusion of the Irkutsk State Pedagogical Institute under ISU.
- Irkutsk State University is a large scientific and educational institution training students in humanities, natural, technical and applied sciences. ISU facilities include 7 educational institutions, 10 faculties, 1 branch in Bratsk, the scientific library that is one of the largest University libraries in Russia. ISU offers bachelor, master, post-graduate programs for more than 18000 students that have opportunity to specialize under the supervision of world-known scientists.
- The University faculties and institutions are located in 9 educational buildings in Irkutsk and in Bratsk. The majority of these buildings are of great historical and architectural value. They date back to the 18th-19th centuries. Senior students of all the faculties have specialized courses and internship in laboratories and scientific research institutions of ISU and Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Irkutsk Oblast is located in the very heart of Siberia. Its capital is the city of Irkutsk. The distance from Moscow to Irkutsk is five thousand kilometres. The oblast ranks 6th out of the 20 political regions in Siberia in terms of area. The airport enjoys international status with connections to several nearby nations.
|FEES PER YEAR $
||ONE TIME CHARGES 1ST YEAR $
||OTHER EXPENSES EVERY YEAR (VISA EXTENTION 100 + MEDICAL ) $
||TOTAL FEE 1ST YEAR
||TOTAL FEE 2ND YEAR
||Total fees Includes fees+hostel+other Expenses medical and Visa
FOOD AND TRAVEL
- 1120 Mentors
- 82 Departments
- Amongst them 150 professors and 243 Associate Professors.
- Title of Doctors and Candidates are 117 and 449 respectively.
- Medical Preventive Department
- Medico-Prophylactic and Pharmaceutical Department
- Advanced Training of Teachers and Professors.
Step 1- Admission letter – 1 to 2 working days – scan copy by mail
12th mark sheet
10th mark sheet
Step 2- Invitation letter- 3 to 7 working day
12th mark sheet
Step 3- Visa – 10 to 12 working days
- 4 Passport size photo(3.5*4.5 cm )matte finish white background
- 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth : certificate
- Bank statement of 3 months – balance (3.5 lakh)
- Medical certificate
- Authority letter
- Affidavit of sponsorship + no objection letter
- Gap certificate