- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) – Center of Education, Science and Culture of highly industrial region of Ukraine,Dnieper. The city of Dnepropetrovsk is is the main Industrial city of Ukraine.
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) is one of the oldest higher educational institution of Ukraine having 4th (the highest) level of accrediation in Ukraine.
- 646 techaers works at the departments of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA), among them are 98 Doctors of Medical Sciences, 359 Candidates of medical Sciences,1 Academician of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine,1 Corresponding member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,2 Corresponding members of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine,4 employees were awarded the Prizes of the President of Ukraine, 5 distinguishd workers of higher educational and public education of Ukraine, 9 honoures workers of Science and Technology, 9 State Proze winners of Ukraine nd Russia, 5 honoures Doctors of Ukraine, 24 full members and corresponding members of many National and foreign universities,members of international Scientific societies and Associations.
- The city of Dnepropetrovsk is is the main Industrial city of Ukraine.Above than 40% industry of Ukraine is loacted in Dnipropetrovsk.
- At present 4500 students are studying in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA), among them are 700 students from 36 countries are getting training in different specialities, among them mostly students are from Jordan, Syria, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Sudan, Palestine, China, Morocco, Lebanon, Kenya, Ghana and others.
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) has 7 hostels for students with area of 46000 sq.m. 2849 students can stay at the Academy’s hostels. The Academy has a sports complex(which includes gaming, fencing, fitness room, table tennis hall, wrestling, swimming pool, shooting gallery, a sports stadium with tennis courts), vivarium, a sanatorium, country sports camp for 250 people, academic library with electronic devices, Technocenter and two museums.
|FEES PER YEAR $
||ONE TIME CHARGES 1ST YEAR $
||OTHER EXPENSES EVERY YEAR (VISA EXTENTION 100 + MEDICAL ) $
||TOTAL FEE 1ST YEAR
||TOTAL FEE 2ND YEAR
||Total fees Includes fees+hostel+other Expenses medical and Visa
FOOD AND TRAVEL
- 1120 Mentors
- 82 Departments
- Amongst them 150 professors and 243 Associate Professors.
- Title of Doctors and Candidates are 117 and 449 respectively.
- Medical Preventive Department
- Medico-Prophylactic and Pharmaceutical Department
- Advanced Training of Teachers and Professors.
Step 1- Admission letter – 1 to 2 working days – scan copy by mail
12th mark sheet
10th mark sheet
Step 2- Invitation letter- 3 to 7 working day
12th mark sheet
Step 3- Visa – 10 to 12 working days
- 4 Passport size photo(3.5*4.5 cm )matte finish white background
- 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth : certificate
- Bank statement of 3 months – balance (3.5 lakh)
- Medical certificate
- Authority letter
- Affidavit of sponsorship + no objection letter
- Gap certificate