- In 2017, there comes the 85th anniversary of Dagestan State Medical University. This age is considered to be the age of maturity and wisdom, of the covered way realization and its further progress
- In 1932, the Council of People’s Commissars adopted a historic resolution of Dagestan State Medical Institute foundation in order to prepare the medical staff for Dagestan itself and other North Caucasus republics.
- Within a period of last 5 years the university staff members have published 101 monographs , more than 60 textbooks and manuals with the signature stamp of the Russian Federation Educational Methodical Association of Health and Social Development, 3 textbooks with the signature stamp of the Federal Institute of Educational Development and about 260 teaching aids with a signature stamp of the Central Coordinating Methodical Council of Dagestan State Medical Academy.
- Dagestan State Medical University has graduated more than 27 000 doctors who work in all parts of our country, and hold political office. Many of them are known far beyond the borders of the republic. DSMU graduates honestly fulfill their medical obligations, they contribute their knowledge and ability to the people health promotion, constantly improves their skills, keep gratitude to their teachers.
- DSMA cooperates with the World Federation of International Education, the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNESCO, and also maintains close relations with alumni working in foreign countries – the USA, Canada, Israel, India, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and others.
- Dagestan State Medical University offers free merit admission system for International students. All students who have secondary school certificate have right to get admission at Dagestan State Medical University.
LOCATION WISE FEES STRUCTURE
||TUTION FEES ($)
||ONE TIME CHARGES ($)
||OTHER EXPENSES ($)
||HOSTEL/ YEAR ($)
FOOD AND TRAVEL
*ALL FEES AND AMOUNTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- 1120 Mentors
- 82 Departments
- Amongst them 150 professors and 243 Associate Professors.
- Title of Doctors and Candidates are 117 and 449 respectively.
- Medical Preventive Department
- Medico-Prophylactic and Pharmaceutical Department
- Advanced Training of Teachers and Professors.
Step 1- Admission letter – 1 to 2 working days – scan copy by mail
12th mark sheet
10th mark sheet
Step 2- Invitation letter- 3 to 7 working day
12th mark sheet
Step 3- Visa – 10 to 12 working days
- 4 Passport size photo(3.5*4.5 cm )matte finish white background
- 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth : certificate
- Bank statement of 3 months – balance (3.5 lakh)
- Medical certificate
- Authority letter
- Affidavit of sponsorship + no objection letter
- Gap certificate